- in Arena, Articles, Artist, Aspiring musicians, Attorney, Balada, Band, BAY AREA HIP HOP, Beat Production, Bluegrass, Blues, Blues Rock, Body Building Workout, Boutique Punk, Breakbea, Breakbeat, Business, Business Financing Help, Business Telephone Systems, Buy and Sell Premium Tweets, Buy Tweets, Cars, Celtic tattoos, Charity, Christian, Christian Rap, Classic, Classic Rock, Club Music, CNN Heroe Award, College financing, College Funding, Comedy, Community, Composer, Connections for success, Contemporary Rock, Country, Country Music, Country Rock, Country Rock Share:, Criminal Lawyer, Crunk, Dance, Dance Hall, Dance Remixes, Dancehall, Dark Wave, Death Metal, Delta Blues, Dive Bar, DJ, DJent, Dr. Dan Ivankovich, Drum & Bass, Dub, Dub Step, Ed Hardy, Electro Funk, Electro House, Electroacoustic, Electronica, Electropop, Emcee, EMO, Engineer, Entertainment, Epic Rock, Experimenta, Experimental, Extreme Metal, Facebook Likes, Facebook Promotion, Facebook video marketing, Female Singer, Film Music, Financial, Folk, Folk Rock Music, Free 1/2 off deals, Free Daily Deals, Free Local Coupons, Free Local Discounts, Free Music Dowloads, Free Restaurant coupons, Funk, Gangsta, Gangsta Rap, Glitch, Glitch Hop, Goal orientated Social Network, Gospel, Goth, Goth-pop, Gothic, Graphic kits, Guaranteed Web Traffic, Guitar Player, Guitarcore, Hard House, Hard rock, Hardcore, Hardcore Rap, Health Fitness workouts, Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock, Hip Hop, Hip Hop Alternative, Hire Dance Band CA, Horrorcore, House, Independent artist promotion, Indie, Indie Rap Music, Indie Rock, Industrial, Infinite Banking, Instrumental, Insurance, Interenet Marketing, Internet Marketing, IT Support, Jazz, Label, Latin, Life, Lyrical, Major label promotion, Major music promotion, Male Singer, MAX-METAL-RADIO, MC, Media, Melodic Hard Rock, Metal, Metal Core, Microsoft Project Manager, Midwest Hip Hop, Mix Tape, Mix Tapes, Models, Modern Rock, Money, Monica Margolis, Motorcycle Gear, Muscle Building Workout, Music, Music News, Music Production, Native American, Neo-soul, Network Security, New Wave, News, One Patient, Oriental rap music, Original Oriental rap music, Other, Ozzmak Top News, Party and Dance Bands For Hire, Pay for college, Performer, Pop, Pop Punk, PoP Rock, Power Metal, Power Pop, Producer, PROG-METAL, Progressive, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock, Promoters, Psychedelic, Punk, R&B, R&B/Soul, Radio, Rap, Real-Time Advertising, Reality Rap, Record producer, Red Line Superstore, Reggae, Reggaeton, ReMix, Reverbnation Promotion, ReverendDoctorD, Rock, Roots, Saving for college, Scholarship, Sell Tweets, SEO, Shock, Singer, Singing lessons, Smooth Jazz, Smooth R&B, Smooth Rap, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing service, Social Network, Songstress, Songwriter, Soul, Soundtrack composer, Southern Metal, Southern Rap, Southern Rock, Space-Wave, Spoken Word, Stop Foreclosure, Student loan, Studio Recording Services, Super Model, Symphonic Hard Rock, Synthpop, Tageted website traffic, Tattoos, Technical Death Metal, Techno, Techno House, Texas Rap, The Bone Squad, Thrash, Thrash Metal, Time Management Video Sharing, Trance, Trans-urban, Tribal tattoos, TRUE METAL, Turkish actress, Turkish Music, Twitter Advertising, Twitter Followers, Twitter Marketing, Twitter Promotion, Uncategorized, Underground, Underground Hillbilly Blues, Underground Music, Urban, Urban Pop, Variety dance band, Video, video production, Wannit, Website Visitors, Wedding Bands For Hire, World, World Fusion, Youtube, Youtube Buzz, Youtube Promotion, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
One Patient: where institutional corruption dictates how health care is allocated – leaving many with care likened to that of a third world country…if any.
A film by Libby Spears
A small team, without federal, state or county assistance has embarked upon a personal mission…to provide access to healthcare, regardless of ability to pay, without discrimination.
We hope that this film will provide a greater insight into the governmental and institutional corruption that dictates how healthcare is allocated – leaving many with care likened to that of a third world country…if any. This film seeks to call into question the inconsistencies in healthcare as it relates to those most at risk, the poor and un/underinsured.
Help make it happen for the team! Contribute to One Patient: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/one-patient?c=home
Today in America, the face of poverty has changed. No longer is it the homeless man under the L or the toothless woman on the corner who pleads with her eyes…and her cup. As America grapples with devastating economic times, the harsh reality is that the face of poverty is now sitting to your left, to your right, and possibly even in your very own home. Illness and injury know no socioeconomic status and no one is immune – the rich, the poor, the middle-class. Let us introduce a world where lives are changed despite the decline of governmental programs. Together we hope to challenge the stereotypical beliefs about those in need, and find sustainable ways to address healthcare in a failing economy.
While you had the opportunity to meet Mike Williams in the trailer, you will meet many more patients from vastly different backgrounds who share one common theme, all of them were denied access to or let down by our health care system and they were so close to simply giving up. You will walk along side us as you meet each patient – documenting who they are, where they come from and why the quest to maintain health and wellness has been a struggle. You will witness their commitment, their raw emotion, their accountability, their challenges and their successes.
What do you do when you are forced to choose between rent and food, between bus fare and medicine? How do you secure a future for yourself and your family when the pain you feel renders you completely disabled…or addicted? It is widely understood that in the United States of America, despite the promise of Obama Care, healthcare is not and will not be afforded to all Americans equally.
Watch as we follow Dr. Dan and Karla trekking to the Middle East where taking care of patients in refugee camps in Lebanon serves to fulfill the mission of serving those less fortunate yet remains as a means to keep their clinics open in the United States. See the irony when conditions in these camps and devastated countries are still superior to those found within the “safety net” health care system in the disparate areas of Chicago…where healthcare is often likened to a third world country.
Most critically however, the team hopes to leave a footprint, so that together we can build a foundation for future generations as we change the world…OnePatient at a time.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
If you aren’t able to contribute financially, you can still help!
SHARE the project with your friends and family. SPREAD the word on social media sites.
WHERE THE $ IS GOING
We already have 25% of our filming done and now we need $100,000 enabling us to continue to edit the footage we have already shot, and to continue filming. Your money will go toward production, editing, and appeals for the additional funds to complete the project. We will keep you posted on our progress every step of the way, including field reports from Lebanon in late June when our film crew will travel to the Middle East to film Dr. Dan working with the Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) to bring his medical expertise to the needs of the children living in refugee camps. Without these funds, we will NOT be able to make this trip happen!
WISH LIST: If we raise more than $100,000 we can make the film even better. More money means more time in the field and in the edit room, giving us greater production quality.
WHO WE ARE
Along with Oprah Winfrey and Hillary Clinton, Libby was recently named one of 150 Women Who Shake the World by Newsweek Magazine. She is a filmmaker, whose work is based in social practice. Her process for creating is not simply making, but to employ art as a vehicle to bridge gaps and provide access to places and people that would otherwise never converge or be seen.
Libby is a director of both narrative and documentary work. Libby’s background in social issue filmmaking and commercial production has produced works for PSI in Nepal on water and sanitation, and IOM in Indonesia, on human trafficking in the aftermath of the tsunami. Libby has over 15 years producing and directing critically-acclaimed films that can be seen in more than 100 countries around the world.
Currently, she is in production of two documentaries, and in development of the feature length film on the Secret Court of 1920.
Her film Playground, produced by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh, with animation created by Yoshitomo Nara, looks at the underground epidemic of young children being forced into prostitution in the United States. Playground premiered at the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival and has been critically acclaimed and screened around the world, including numerous times on Capitol Hill.
She was commissioned by Fox TV and America’s Most Wanted to produce and direct a 2-part series entitled ‘The Child Sex Trade in America” that aired in January 2011, and another episode on trafficking of children in Mexico that aired in June of 2012.
Libby’s past directing credits include FOREPLAY, a documentary film on the jazz band MEDESKI, MARTIN & WOOD, that premiered at the Seattle Film Festival, TIDE (starring Laurel Holloman) that premiered at Sundance, and a series of narrative shorts for Atom Films that were distributed globally.
Libby’s producer credits include SPRING FORWARD (Liev Schreiber, Ned Beatty), Bruno Coppola’s RULES OF LOVE (Judy Greer), PAGANS, IN SEARCH OF MICHAEL CIMINO for AMC, and Christopher Walken’s directorial debut, POPCORN SHRIMP, for Showtime Television.
Libby was the Film Festival Coordinator and Programmer for the Slamdance Film Festival. She was Production Coordinator for Propaganda Films/Satellite (Spike Jonze), and for Arcwelder Films’ award-winning documentary series BUILDINGS,BRIDGES, AND TUNNELS, ROBOTS RISING, and WINGS OVER THE GULF directed by Kurt Sayenga for Discovery.
OnePatient was designed to implement sustainable programs of outreach, prevention and patient education throughout the most disparate areas of Chicago and abroad. With community and faith based initiatives we strive to improve health outcomes in some of the poorest communities by removing barriers to access and implementing healthcare services OnePatient at a time.
Daniel T. Ivankovich, MD
- Co-founder and Consultant at OnePatient Global Health Initiative, Dr. Daniel Ivankovich is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine’s Honors program. A fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon and spine specialist Dr. Ivankovich attended top post-grad fellowship programs at RUSH (Adult Joint Reconstruction), Northwestern (Adult Spine Trauma) and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (Spinal Cord Injury). As co-founder and consultant, Dr. Ivankovich’s primary role is to provide medical and clinical oversight to the Medical Services division of OnePatient Global Health Initiative. He’s seen over 100,000 patients and performed over 5,000 surgeries in some of the most disparate areas within the country. He is responsible for clinical compliance, musculoskeletal health and wellness, as well as healthcare policy creation and implementation.
Karla K. Carwile, MA, MA, LCPC, DCC
- President and co-founder of OnePatient Global Health Initiative, Ms. Karla Carwile is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, with a Psychology degree from the University of Illinois (UI-S) where she also teaches undergraduate Psychology. In addition, Karla has earned advanced degrees in Human Development Counseling and INO-Disability Studies (UI-S). In addition, Karla has completed graduate work in Educational Leadership and is completing a Doctorate of Philosophy degree in Psychology with special emphasis on the Biopsychosocial Aspects of Health. As co-founder and President, Karla’s primary role is to provide oversight for OnePatient Global Health Initiative. She is responsible for outreach programming, mental health assessment, overall strategic planning, financial and staff management, organizational development, program operations and clinical compliance.
Help make it happen for the team! Contribute to One Patient: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/one-patient?c=home
- in Artist, Aspiring musicians, Free Music Dowloads, Guitar Player, Hip Hop, Major label promotion, Major music promotion, Media, Money, Music, Music News, News, Ozzmak Top News, Performer, Pop, PoP Rock, Producer, Rock, Singer, Songwriter, Youtube, Youtube Buzz, Youtube Promotion, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
Matthew Schultz feat. Jim Jones – Money or Me
Matthew Schultz & Jim Jones Highly Anticipated Single “Money Or Me” Now Available!
The wait is over for the highly anticipated hip hop single from Matthew Schultz & hip hop legend Jim Jones! This track is a unique blend of hip-hop and rock!
“Money or Me” was written and recorded by Matthew Schultz and originally featured King Dave. An original track produced by Armando Guarnera it brings the essence of hip-hop with a smooth rock twist! This is a fresh new edgy sound for Urban Music. Not his first rodeo, Matthew got his start in a band with rocker Chris Daughtry and has been involved in many industry projects. Schultz is excited about his new version of the song with hip -hop legend Jim Jones.
Jim brings a gritty street edge to the track and Matthews guitar solo makes it just the right blend of hip-hop and rock. Matthew has been creating a lot of buzz in the music industry and among the industry heavy hitters! Ranked #1 on Reverbnation for singer/songwriter in northeast, #2 in the US and #2 in the world. His deep soulful voice has been recognized as a new age “Johnny Cash” with a suave “Hollywood look and swagger”. YMPR put out “He has a James Dean type look & demeanor with a little bit of a rock star edge; Matthew Schultz is James Dean and Johnny Cash in one!”.
Joseph Guillermo Jones II better known by his stage name Jim Jones, is an American rapper and actor featured on VH1 Love & Hip Hop and Chrissy & Mr. Jones. He is an original member of hip hop collective The Diplomatsalso known as Dipset. Jones is also a noted video director under the name Capo for artists including Cam’ron, Remy Ma, and State Property. Jim is known worldwide for his talent and considered a legend in the hip-hop game!
Matthew Schultz voted “The Hottest New Artist ® 2013″ was selected to place his new EP/CD in the Official Grammy Award Giftbag
Follow Matthew Schultz on twitter @mschultz33
- in Artist, Aspiring musicians, Band, Bluegrass, Blues, Blues Rock, Delta Blues, Dr. Dan Ivankovich, Entertainment, Free Music Dowloads, Guitar Player, Media, Music, Music News, News, Ozzmak Top News, Performer, R&B, R&B/Soul, ReverendDoctorD, Rock, Roots, Soul, Video, Youtube, Youtube Buzz, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
Chicago Blues All-Stars
Location: Chicago, IL
Blues, Rock, Experimental
“Killer” Ray Allison, Chicago Slim, Anji Brooks, C.C. Copeland, Bible Black, All-Star Horns
Facebook Fan Page:
Chicago BLUES ALL-STARS are a musical revue that features some of the most talented, entertaining and legendary artists on the scene today. Together they have created a singular sound that is uniquely eclectic, while drawing on all styles of Americana for inspiration. “KILLER” RAY ALLISON & CHICAGO SLIM, whose musical stylings reflect their lifelong commitment as blues disciples, lead CBAS.
The talent of these performers is only matched by those legendary artists that CBAS has shared the stage & recorded with domestically and internationally. Chicago Blues All-Stars have recorded with and worked along side legendary artists such as: Chuck Berry, Paul Butterfield, Eric Clapton, Joe Cocker, James Cotton, Bo Diddley, Willie Dixon, Buddy Guy & Junior Wells, John Lee Hooker, Howlin’ Wolf, Albert King, B.B. King, Magic Sam, Gary Moore, Ohio Players, Rolling Stones, Otis Rush, Koko Taylor, Big Mama Thornton, Stevie Ray & Jimmie Vaughan, Muddy Waters and Johnny Winter.
“KILLER” RAY ALLISON (GUITAR/VOCALS): First broke into music during the early 1970′s. Now a regular on the national touring circuit for over four decades, “Killer” Ray has been an integral tour-de-force in bands by James Cotton, Buddy Guy & Junior Wells and Muddy Waters. In 1998 and 2000, Ray was nominated for the W. C. Handy Award as an instrumentalist.
CHICAGO SLIM (GUITAR/VOCALS): Is a studio veteran of imposing stature. He cut his teeth at the tender age of 18, as the musical director for legendary bluesman Otis Rush. Slim’s shared the stage with Rock’n Roll Hall-Of-Famers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Willie Dixon, Buddy Guy & Junior Wells, John Lee Hooker, Stevie Ray & Jimmie Vaughan and Johnny Winter.
ALL-STAR HORNS: R&B veteran Johnny Cotton anchors this line-up, featuring some of the country’s hottest horn players. They’ve played with and arranged for a virtual Who’s Who of R&B/Soul. From legendary performers such as James Cotton, Junior Wells, Syl Johnson and Ohio Players, to modern rockers like Lenny Kravitz, Liquid Soul & Lubraphonic . . . All-Star Horns put the ‘unk in your funk.
Members: “Killer” Ray Allison / Chicago Slim / All-Star Horns / C.C. Copeland / Bible Black
Sounds Like: James Brown, Buddy Guy, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Muddy Waters
Label: Azure Music Group
Manager: Odysseus E. Johnson III M.Div.
- in Articles, Artist, Aspiring musicians, Band, Entertainment, Extreme Metal, Free Music Dowloads, Guitar Player, Hard rock, Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock, Metal, Music, Music News, News, Ozzmak Top News, Performer, Power Metal, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock, Rock, Singer, Southern Metal, Video, Youtube, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
They started as a trio on October 2007.
The three of them meet at John’s recording studio, and they decide to join their forces.
It was clear from the very beginning that there was chemistry between them, and everything seemed to be very promising. John was the part of the puzzle that was missing all these years… His unique style, sound, and “fresh” approach, got the best out of Alex and Tas. After lots of live performances and a year later they hit the studio and record 11 songs that signal the birth of “PHASE REVERSE”…
Blues, Rock’ N’ Roll, Hard Rock, and Heavy Metal all sonically mix while the American Southern Rock is set as a background all processed in a “PHASE REVERSE” mode resulting in the particular
and simultaneously modern sound of the band.
They called it ”Heavy Rock” and this was something new for the Greek Rock and Metal scene in 2007.
One thing is for sure, that we are dealing with some genuine rockers that their songs simply and genuinely declare their presence in their own unique way with a voice of their own at a time that is characterized by labels… in their own words:
“…our music is just Rock…Heavy Rock!”
· “Phase Reverse” released their Debut CD on 07 Dec 2009 available on the Greek market only
and digitally at: Amazon – e Music – iTunes – Napster & Rapsody.
· Oct 2009: “Phase Reverse” participate in STREETCULT cd #13 with their song “I Got Your Back” a compilation cd by Eclipse Records distributed only in the U.S.
· Jan 2010: “Phase Reverse” have been chosen among 1.500 indie artists from all genres globally to participate in “PLAYLIST 7” the new music campaign for Windows 7 sponsored by Microsoft.
. Jan 2011 : “Phase Reverse” are selected among thousands of artists from allover the world, to participate to AonMedia’s ”Gods Of Indie Guitar” Compilation CD featuring :”the best Independent or unsigned guitarists between Planet earth & Alone on the Sun!” Their song ”Cross to bear” will be one of the 17 tracks of the CD and this is a great honor for Chief, Phase Reverse and for the whole Greek Independent Music Scene !
. Sep 2011 : “Phase Reverse” have inked a multi-album deal with Aural Music !
Aural Music will re-release their debut album titled “Phase Reverse” in December 16, 2011 worldwide!
The new release will have a bonus track ”Tear Down the Walls”. This song was recorded during their first album recordings but wasn’t included in the first release because it was never finished. So now they decided to include it in the new worldwide release since the song is already a part of the album.
. Sep 2012 Tas left the band for personal reasons.
Takis Mark (Vocals) and Kostas Dragon-K (bass) are the new members of the band and all together
are working on new music in the studio for the release of their second album.
They are also touring in Greece and Europe.
Label: AURAL MUSIC, “.SKySWiM SySTeMS.”, “MAX-METAL-RADIO”, “Skycast Indies Music”, Aural Music, BASS LIONS RECORDS, BeatPulse Media Productions, Blue Collar Music, CLEAN STATE RECORDS, Cox Music Productions, Cox Rocks!!! Music Cast, diym netlabel, EDA Music, FRANCKYROCKINSPACE2, Free World Radio Telecasting™, GOT MONEY TO BLOW MAFIA /3.0 MOB, HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE PRODUCTIONS, IMGlobal Promotions., Kim Kehala Music, ManyFeet Productions, Midnight Inc. Entertainment Group, Mongrooves Productions, Music Passion Productions, Not Just French Music, Open Mic WorldWide Records, Riffhangar Records, The Shadow Network ™ © ℗, Turmoil Music, Velimir Grabusic label/promotion, White Hot, X-art.ici (XRTC) Music
Manager: KmS RoX Music Promoter(USA), *** Maggie’s Big Stars Booking agency *** International booking and entertainment agent, Owner Business Consultant, Angelo’s Entertainment UK & U.S.A, bigbandproductions, Metal United Greece, Out Of Order, LLC Entertainment Management & Promotions, PANGAEA’S PEOPLE (Global Arts Network), REPUTATION RADIO SHOW, Stacy Perry
PHASE REVERSE – I GOT YOUR BACK @ RADIO ARVILA SHOW
So who is this guy ??? the artist… David J Caron???, you may wonder and what is his biography in relation to his musical work.. Well if you really wanna know, he’s an Irish/Italian musician, who grew up in England, now living in Ireland.. his main instrument is the guitar but what he is first and foremost as an artist, is a composer, writer, and producer..But more than this he is an exclusive inventor of unique and innovative, melodic, powerful meaningful Rock music that exists on a new wavelength and approach, steering away from the mainstream you’ve heard before,. Words used to describe his music have been hard to find, when it does not slot into any one known genre precisely.. “Epic” and “different” have been suggested by some,, whether rightly or wrongly..
Heavy Guitar driven compositions, an intricately designed and arranged mix of power rhythms and single note riffs, sometimes interlaced with secondary underlying melodic patterns of guitar and/or syncopated arpeggio bubbles of complementing synth sounds, powerful and driving yet often unobvious bass-lines. Guitar solos are a purposeful and memorably tuneful inclusion when needed, designed to be as much an equal part of the track as all else in it, and not just an interval from the song in order to include the ever-present commonplace Rock song necessity . Drum patterns deliberately both misleadingly simple in places as well as perplexingly elaborate in others, all designed as a canvas on which to paint intelligent, thought-provoking and meaningful lyrics, with clarity of voice, although with enigmatic ambiguity of puzzling verse, absence of the obvious stereo-typically expected over-used Rock clichés, delivering in harmony, melodic melodies to catch both the intrigue of the mind and the pleasing of the ear, somehow uplifting with unclear disguise, satisfying the required qualifications for not only fans of Rock Music, but music itself.
He has released his debut album, which he had been recording for 18 months, a length of time due mainly to the fact that it contains 28 tracks, unheard of for a debut album, but no track of which he felt he could leave off the album, though still priced as a single album. A backlog of songs and themes some of which originated many years previous that he felt he had to finally unveil and unleash to the world, in order to free himself for the next build up of ideas waiting to be born from the cauldron of his incessantly prolific particular mind..
So..what if there is no biography as such of any relevance?. What if it just starts here and now?. Well here and now his universe does burst into life.. with an almighty bang.. A biography is a detailed description or account of someone’s life which presents the subject’s life story, David J Caron has condensed and bared his story, his soul, his demons and fantasies, his observations, his belief and essence of character, for all to see and hear, with a deep reaching integrity and unexampled style, in the way he does best, in his music and in his words, letting the result speak for itself without the ever-present bullshit that many others feel they need to opt for to embellish and mask their music with.
Open your ears and open your mind, see what you hear, you won’t forget what you find..This is Different..
Here he is.. this is only the beginning of what he can do.. ..the 1st chapter.. either you like it or either you don’t.. what else truly matters..? for now…
David J. Caron – Comin’ to get you
- in American Idol, Americana, Artist, Aspiring musicians, Band, Composer, Entertainment, Folk, Folk Rock Music, Free Music Dowloads, Guitar Player, Indie, Indie Rock, Major label promotion, Major music promotion, Media, Music, Music News, News, Ozzmak Top News, Performer, Radio, Rock, Singer, Songwriter, Video, Youtube Buzz, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
Rory Lewis Band: So Ugh L.A!
The Rory Lewis Band has appeared on Rolling Stone’s Billboard Charts two slots under Eminem. Their huge sales of Heroines and Songs For Friday catapulted the indie band to open for Everclear, Buckcherry, George Thorogood, Violent Femmes, Jerry Lewis and three acts before Stone Temple Pilots. Rory was known as the most downloaded indie artist during the heyday of MySpace. Since receiving his PhD in Computational Neuroscience in 2008 Rory began clinical research in Acute Brain Injury and Epilepsy at Anshcutz Medical School, CU Denver where he is an adjunct professor in the department of Neurology and the department of Pediatrics. Rory is an Assistant professor in Computer Science, Bachelor of Innovation and Computational Neurosciences at UCCS too. In 2011 Rory began writing songs again and is now recording his third CD: “So Ugh L.A!” Provided by artist representative.
Steve Beai has been a professional drummer for over 25 years in bands which include The YardApes, The Gear, and Intermission. Also an accomplished author with several hundred published pieces, he has received critical acclaim for his non-fiction work on censorship as well as his novels and short fiction. An outspoken fourth-generation Italian from Clinton, Indiana, Steve now hides out somewhere along the Front Range in Southern Colorado.
In ’00 Rory was the most downloaded band. Became a doc now he’s back: We’re born how we’re born! 1.3 mil people agree in first 2 months.
Party with the band, book them on kickstarter : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rorylewis/rory-lewis-band-so-ugh-la-were-born-how-were-born
Rory Lewis Band
Its time we show people that we are Born Like We’re Born so let’s get on and love one another.
Between 1999 and 2003 Rory Lewis was the most downloaded unsigned band on the internet.
Right below Eminiem on Rolling Stone Charts, topping the charts in mySpace with over 2 million fans, beating John Mayer in downloads, opening for Everclear, Buckcherry, George Thorogood, Violent Femmes and The BlackCrowes.
He left it all to become a Doctor in Computational Neurosciences. Now, 9 years later he’s back!
This is the third CD of the Rory Lewis Band and we’ve done it before. However, this is what will happen after our project gets funded: We will complete teh CD at Monument Sound in Black Forest, Colorado where we have already begin to work (http://youtu.be/bqePmX3_nT0). The seeing that our band was on Rolling Stone charts before we will eb reviewed by Rolling Stone. Meeting our funding goal will certainly help us but we need to clarify that every project has the potential for setbacks – they may not give it a high ranking at Rolling Stone magazine. However, we have had over 1.3 million people in a few months (see above link at YouTube so we are confident this will dampen the possibilities of this project not selling and making people aware of our goal: We are born how we’re born!
Rory Lewis playing at Lunar Independent Music Festival
Lunar Independent Music Festival
Just as the Sundance Film Festival has done for independent film makers, the Lunar Independent Music Festival provides the opportunity for independent musicians of all genres, to gain international recognition while exposing attendees to the creativity of independent musicians. Performances will be held in several venues through Park City’s Historic Main Street and Downtown Salt Lake City over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend. Musical genres include folk, rock, pop, jazz, R&B, reggae, lounge, country, Christian and hip hop – something for every music lover!
- in Articles, Artist, Aspiring musicians, Band, Entertainment, Free Music Dowloads, Guitar Player, Guitarcore, Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock, Independent artist promotion, Indie, Indie Rock, Instrumental, Metal, Metal Core, Music, Ozzmak Top News, Performer, Power Metal, Radio, Rock, Singer, Video, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
LoNero are heading out on a 25 city tour across the United States with original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di’Anno
Help Make It Happen For LoNero Tour 2012-2013
LoNero are heading out on a 25 city tour across the United States with original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di’Anno starting on December 21st and ending January 20th.
We will be main support for Di’Anno as well as his backing band. Some expenses are paid for however it is still expensive to go on tour.
Things like merchandise, fuel etc costs a lot.
Unfortunately we don’t have a major label supporting us.
From the beginning we have always gone against what is the trend of the day. We play music we are passionate about and others are passionate about listening to. To us the most important thing is the music and the fans.
Our fans have always been some of the most loyal around and we can’t thank each of you enough. For years we’ve been getting emails from fans asking us to play near them.
This tour is our way of finally bringing our music directly to you. It’s very important for us to do this nationwide tour to meet our fans.
They’ve stuck with us through the years and it’s the least we can do to say “thank you” personally.
So far the states we will be playing are:
Fri 12/21/2012 Oakland, CA – Oakland Metro
Sat 12/22/2012 Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theater
Sun 12/23/12 Seattle, WA – El Corazon
Thur 12/27/12 Chicago, IL – Double Door
Thur 01/03/13 White Marsh, MD – House of Rock
Fri 01/04/13 Poughkeepsie, NY – The Chance Theater
Sat 1/05/13 Hartford, CT – Webster Underground
Sun 1/06/13 New York, NY – B.B. King Blues Club
Fri 1/18/13 Ramon, CA – Ramona Mainstage
Sun 1/20/13 Hollywood, CA – Whiskey A Go Go
MORE DATES WILL BE ADDED SOON
What We Need & What You Get
We need to raise $10,000 for a van, more merchandise, fuel, etc.
$2,500 for van rental
$1,500 for fuel
$4,500 for merchandise (CDs, shirts, posters, stickers)
$1,500 for miscellaneous
What you get for helping us is everything from a shoutout on our Twitter/Facebook page to autographed CDs, personal phone calls, backstage passes and even dinner with the band before a show. A few of you will even get to hang out during soundcheck, get a guitar lesson backstage and more (full details of perks are available on the campaign page).
Even if we don’t reach our goal any funding will still go towards the tour (but we really hope we can reach our goal of $10,000)
Your contribution is invaluable to us. By contributing any amount you will be helping us get our music out there to a wider audience. Live music is suffering because less and less bands can afford to tour. We LOVE playing live and want to bring our passion to our fans.
We really want to make this tour not only successful for us but for our fans as well.
Other Ways You Can Help
Please help us get the word out about our tour and campaign and use the sharing tools provided by Indiegogo.
Thank you so much for reading this and helping in any way you can!
Bill, Brandon, Mike and Marco
There’s something to be said for having conviction and dedication for your art in a business that is so watered down that it has become a shallow shell of its former self. LoNero is one of those rare bands that stray away from trends and the beaten path. They are four musicians that got together to create a new genre of instrumental rock, Guitarcore, a genre all their own. So infectious that even those that don’t listen to rock find themselves headbanging and foot tapping to their unique brand of Instrumental Guitarcore.
LoNero’s debut cd “Relentless” (released with a month long promotion from Apple Computers) is 14 tracks of punishing rhythms, beautiful acoustic and infectious melodies. Built on the principal that the song should always come first, “Relentless” proves that you can still be instrumental and gain a wide and varied fan base without having to follow what others have already done.
Currently, the band is set to release their new album “J.F.L.” on May 24th, 2011 which was produced by Grammy award winning producer Michael Rosen. The band plans to tour and with endorsements/sponsorships from products such as Peavey, EMG, Hot Picks, Seymour Duncan, Dunlop, and Rebel Straps, says Bill Lonero. “I’ve had the privilege of playing or recording with the likes of Cliff Williams (AC/DC), Simon Kirke (Bad Company), Stu Hamm (Joe Satriani), Gigi Gonaway (Mariah Carey), Mike Mangini (Extreme and Steve Vai) and Polo Jones (Zucchero and Whitney Houston) so I understand what hard work is and am prepared to do what it takes to build our fan base. We love playing live because we can connect with our fans.”
Stereo Transmitted Disease debut album is NOW ON ITUNES!!! Go Get It!
Hailing from Philly, Chris Casso and Mike Thatcher met at a Vivid Video party in SoHo. Realizing they were from the same hometown, they found themselves ignoring all the Vivid Girls and debating things like “Beatles or Stones?” Deciding that they had a common vision for the future of rock music, they had no choice but to start a band! With Thatcher on guitar, and Casso on lead vocals, they recruited fellow Philadelphian’s Tom Walling on drums and Kjell Benner on bass and immediately began recording. Later joined on lead guitar by Dave Lenat, STD’s lineup was complete. After only a few months as a band, they were playing their first show together at House Of Blues opening for Clutch.
Chris Lord-Alge mixing Stereo Transmitted Disease, Helter Skelter
Blindmunkee… what is it? where is it? who is it? w.t..f? so what is blindmunkee? am i a blindmunkee? is it just a stupid symbol? is it a band ? is it some kind of members only freek club?… dunno , dont care, to busy f’booking shit,wackin’ off to someone elses life?to old? to tired?just happy to be told what to do and how much your funeral insurance will cost?dont really want to think for yourself? fair enough, lifes hard enough without having to put effort into it…but what if …?
..maybe the voices in your head are on to something ? what if the main stream media IS stopping you from forming a coheriant thought? what if your grandma was onto something when she told you it was” All fuckin lies?”
open your eyes….start listening
A product that the system rejected, the underground anti-brand that is rapidly becoming the face of the next generation of free thinkers…
Members: gump-vox ,stu-gtr , mick-bass, adz-drums
Sounds Like: Limp Bizkit, Filter, Dope, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails
Blindmunkee DeF SySteM
- in 11:11, A Hero, Acoustic, Acoustic Rock, Active Rock, Actress, Adult Contemporary, Advertising, Advertising Music, Alternative, Alternative Rock, Ambient, American Idol, Americana, AMR Racing, Apparel, Arena, Articles, Artist, Aspiring musicians, Attorney, Balada, Band, BAY AREA HIP HOP, Beat Production, Bluegrass, Blues, Blues Rock, Body Building Workout, Boutique Punk, Breakbea, Breakbeat, Business, Business Financing Help, Buy and Sell Premium Tweets, Buy Tweets, Cars, Celtic tattoos, Charity, Christian, Christian Rap, Classic, Classic Rock, CNN Heroe Award, College financing, College Funding, Comedy, Community, Composer, Country, Country Music, Country Rock, Country Rock Share:, Criminal Lawyer, Crunk, Dance, Dance Hall, Dance Remixes, Dancehall, Dark Wave, Death Metal, Delta Blues, Dive Bar, DJ, DJent, Dr. Dan Ivankovich, Drum & Bass, Dub, Dub Step, Ed Hardy, Electro Funk, Electro House, Electroacoustic, Electronica, Electropop, EMO, Engineer, Epic Rock, Experimenta, Experimental, Extreme Metal, Facebook Likes, Facebook Promotion, Female Singer, Film Music, Folk, Free 1/2 off deals, Free Daily Deals, Free Local Coupons, Free Local Discounts, Free Music Dowloads, Free Restaurant coupons, Funk, Gangsta, Gangsta Rap, Glitch, Glitch Hop, Gospel, Goth, Goth-pop, Gothic, Graphic kits, Guaranteed Web Traffic, Guitar Player, Guitarcore, Hard House, Hard rock, Hardcore, Hardcore Rap, Health Fitness workouts, Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock, Hip Hop, Hip Hop Alternative, Horrorcore, House, Independent artist promotion, Indie, Indie Rap Music, Indie Rock, Industrial, Instrumental, Insurance, Interenet Marketing, Internet Marketing, IT Support, Jazz, Label, Latin, Life, Major label promotion, Major music promotion, Male Singer, MAX-METAL-RADIO, MC, Media, Melodic Hard Rock, Metal, Metal Core, Midwest Hip Hop, Mix Tape, Mix Tapes, Models, Modern Rock, Money, Monica Margolis, Motorcycle Gear, Muscle Building Workout, Music, Music Production, Native American, Neo-soul, Network Security, New Wave, One Patient, Oriental rap music, Original Oriental rap music, Other, Ozzmak Top News, Pay for college, Performer, Pop, Pop Punk, PoP Rock, Power Metal, Power Pop, Producer, PROG-METAL, Progressive, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock, Promoters, Psychedelic, Punk, R&B, R&B/Soul, Radio, Rap, Real-Time Advertising, Reality Rap, Record producer, Red Line Superstore, Reggae, Reggaeton, ReMix, Reverbnation Promotion, ReverendDoctorD, Rock, Roots, Saving for college, Scholarship, Sell Tweets, SEO, Shock, Singer, Singing lessons, Smooth Jazz, Smooth R&B, Smooth Rap, Songstress, Songwriter, Soul, Southern Rap, Southern Rock, Space-Wave, Spoken Word, Stop Foreclosure, Student loan, Studio Recording Services, Super Model, Symphonic Hard Rock, Synthpop, Tattoos, Technical Death Metal, Techno, Techno House, Texas Rap, The Bone Squad, Thrash, Thrash Metal, Trance, Trans-urban, Tribal tattoos, TRUE METAL, Turkish actress, Turkish Music, Twitter Advertising, Twitter Followers, Twitter Marketing, Twitter Promotion, Uncategorized, Underground, Underground Hillbilly Blues, Underground Music, Urban, Urban Pop, Video, video production, Website Visitors, World, World Fusion, Youtube Buzz, Youtube Promotion, YouTube Videos
- Leave a Comment
Need Global and National Chart Boost on Reverbnation? We got you covered.
Visit our website http://seo-webtraffic.com
for more details and to order it.
100% Guaranteed Reverbnation Promotion Service.
Increase Local, Global and National Chart position on Reverbnation in 5 days.
- This new @Evercrestband track is great bit.ly/YN5ksX 1 hour ago
- Do you need help with promoting, growing & self-managing your music career? Steve Ryan recommends bit.ly/YKNyXw 6 hours ago