Dance Band from Northern California for corporate, wedding, festival and private events – The Jesse Charles Band
Jesse Charles Band
Now in their 20th year Jesse Charles Band has served the Bay Area playing all the top corporate events, festivals and private parties with great documented success.
The Jesse Charles Band is known for its wide variety of music from Sinatra to today’s current top 40 hits.
But what separates the Jesse Charles Band from the rest is it pro-active style of entertaining. The band knows how to get the people involved and singing along.
Jesse is an accomplished entertainer and guitarist and has kept the band fresh for all ages and for all different kinds of events.
Recent gigs include, PayPal, Lockheed’s 100 Anniversary, Garlic Festival, Menlo Park Art and Wine plus several high-end weddings.
Information on the band can be found on the web www.jessecharlesband.com or call for information (408)972-1204
“Wow! What an amazing wedding reception! All Hunter and I can say is thank you, thank you for a fabulous party!!! The music & dancing was phenomenal and our guests still comment on how amazing the band was!!!”
Hunter & Monica H., Bride & Groom
“Happily I can say that the Jesse Charles Band was primarily responsible for a wonderful time that was enjoyed by all… went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time, that we were especially grateful for the selection of music, and your ability to get the crowd dancing. This made for a real party!”
Linda Hill, HR Support, Intersil Corporation
“… thank you for helping to make our Open House a great success. We had lots of positive comments about you and the band. It is always a pleasure to have you and your band play at one of our functions.”
Armon L. Mills, Publisher and President, Silicon Valley Business Ink
“First of all thank you for everything! I had the best time at the wedding and a lot had to do with the great music… The songs were great and everyone seemed to enjoy dancing and even singing along onstage. Your band did a fabulous job and I would definitely recommend you!”
Michelle C., Bride
“It’s been my pleasure to use the Jesse Charles Band for my Holiday Party… The band not only played a great variety of music that kept all my invited guests on the dance floor dancing most of the night. I also received numerous positive comments regarding the ways Jesse and Lindsey engage the audience and keep their show moving and entertaining… it is my opinion that the Jesse Charles Band is one of the finest that the North Bay has to offer. I would recommend for your next function to consider the Jesse Charles Band for your next event.”
Gilbert Sangari, Publisher & CEO, Renaissance Publications, Inc. (e.g. San Jose Magazine, Auto Trends)
“The Jesse Charles Band… were wonderful, very professional, and more than met our expectations… The overwhelming comment was ‘WHAT A BAND!’ The Jesse Charles Band had everyone up on the dance floor all night… Their variety of music was great. They had great energy, and they knew how to move an audience to the dance floor with their talented musicians. I strongly recommend the Jesse Charles Band to anyone who is looking for a dynamite band that is professional and very versatile.”
John McMillan, Retired Assistant Fire Chief, San Jose Fire Department
“We cannot thank you enough for the aewsome music you played all day and night. We were blown away!! If you ever need a recommendation please feel free to have anyone call us. We’d do it in a heartbeat. All of the feedback abotu you and yoru music was very, very wonderful! It made ours and our guests’ nights!!”
Stacy & Kevin K., Bride & Groom
“I have had the pleasure of not only hiring The Jesse Charles Band for numerous events over the years, but I have also enjoyed them immensely when I have attended various events in which they played… I needed a band to not only play background music during dinner, but to provide great dance music after dinner to get the crowd energized… The Jesse Charles Band was perfect, as they always are!”
Kathy Linton, Division Director – South Bay, March of Dimes
“As always, we are thrilled to have your band perform for the thousands of visitors who flock to our festival every year… The Jesse Charles Band is a key element to that combination of fun, crowd pleasing entertainment and great gourmet food. Your song list is extensive, your band members are incredibly talented and your professionalism is above reproach. We are fortunate to have you as entertainers year after year.”
Kirsten Carr, Entertainment Chair, Gilroy Garlic Festival
“Thank you so much for the awesome music at our wedding! We had an absolute blast and so did all of our family & friends. The music was perfect… I danced my heart out and I will never forget that day!”
Jen & Rick A., Bride & Groom
The Jesse Charles Band is a 6 to 9 piece variety dance band covering music from the 40s through today’s current hits. The band is well known for its pro-active style of entertainment. The band is self-contained with stage lights, PA and sound crew. You can find the Jesse Charles Band on many of the preferred vendor lists of the top hotels and venues in Northern California. With over 1,500 performances including weddings, large corporate events and festivals the Jesse Charles Band is sure to give you an entertaining performance.
The Chase Walker Band is the next generation of the blues. Comprised of three young musicians: 13 year old Chase Walker on vocals and guitar, 15 year old Savannah Sanchez on vocals and bass, and 13 year old Matt Fyke on drums, their soulful sound and performances polished well beyond their collective years bringing audiences to their feet. Chase, Savannah & Matt met each other while attending Chicago’s Blues Kids of America musicians camp and they have been playing together ever since. The Chase Walker Band’s influences of Texas, Chicago & Louisiana blues can be heard in the songs they play. Although this band is comprised of teenagers,they play like seasoned pros, having performed for cheering crowds in California,Chicago, Texas, and Pennsylvania and having been featured on television on more than one occasion. Don’t miss these kids!
Chase Walker Band performs original and cover songs. They are a tight three piece band that can fill up to a 90min set.
Chase Walker is endorsed by Carp Amplifiers http://carpamps.com
Chase Walker – 13 year old singer / songwriter / guitar player
Members: Natasha James, lead vox,guitars;James Harman/Dave Aguilar/Ian Lamson, lead guitar/dobro;Marius Pelsma,bass;Herman E,keys; Ronnie Rivera drums, Kerry …
Sounds Like: Bonnie Raitt, Lucinda Williams, *Susan Tedeschi*, Miranda Lambert, Gram Parsons
Label: firstname.lastname@example.org, Booking:TJ Marshall Wolfe, Phone: 845 647 3821, Email: email@example.com OR Monique Roberts Booking Agency, Monique Roberts-Schmidt, Phone: 775 423 3803, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager: “Co-ordinator of the Flow” Steve Fink email@example.com; TOUR MANAGER: Michael Eisenstein: firstname.lastname@example.org, Doug Deutsch Publicity Services
SONGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE – SEE LINKS TO ONLINE STORES UNDER LINKS
Natasha grew up in CA, Mexico, and Europe where she played folk & blues,landing a steady gig in London. She co-wrote a tune with movie-score composer, Jeff Hunter, picked up by Warner Bros leading to a move to LA. After a stint in NYC, Natasha left the music scene, moving to Sonoma to raise her kids as a single mom. Later, a record deal literally dropped in her lap, which led to the CD, BAD JUDGEMENTS, spawning the hit single, “The Restless Kind”.
TEQUILA TIME was her follow up cd – review here in Billboard:
http://www.billboardpublicitywire.com/releases/TripleAAA/Americana/prweb2203574.htm),which rapidly ascended the charts of all genres. (NMW & RMR, FFAR), a toe-tapping emotional experience of Country, Blues, Rock and Tex-Mex. Tequila Time spawned 2 hit singles and remains in the Top Twenty RMR – Roots Country, in its’ 4th year, proving once again, this is an album with some serious LEGS.
In rapid succession, she quickly charted nationally and internationally in AAA, Country, AC, Top 40 and Roots Country genres, each single going into the Top 5 of the Hot 100. She won “Country Album of the Year” for Tequila Time, “Hot 100 Artists 2009″ from well-respected trade publication, Music Connection; “Best of the 2000’s: End of Decade Album” from Live 365/Womens’ Radio; “AC New Artist” from 2009 New Music Weekly, with FIVE Nominations; and was chosen “Producer’s Choice: Country Songwriter of the Year,” at the 20th Annual Los Angeles Music Awards.
Strongest territories: Germany, Japan, Netherlands.
BOOKING – US & EUROPE
Crazy Wolfe Entertainment
TJ Marshall Wolfe
Phone: 845 647 3821
Fax: 310 388 3811
Monique Roberts Booking Agency
Phone: 775 423 3803
My Country Has The Blues, is the 3rd album from NATASHA JAMES, which has already spawned 2 hit singles on the Country Charts (NMW), the title track, My Country Has The Blues, the video of which was picked up by Microsoft for its’ Windows Media Page, and Room 203. The current single at radio is NASCAR Time, a duet with Tommy Thompson, formerly from the great Gregg Allman Band.
For more see:
Discography: allmusic.com / artistdirect.com
Natasha James- Tequila Time
My Country Has The Blues
- June 12, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 11
- You don’t want to miss this one.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- May 15, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 10You don’t want to miss this one. Click below to purchase your copy today!
- April 17, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 9
- Just Released.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- Older WRG Mixtapes Click to get archived WRG Mixtapes
What’s really good vol # 11
Song and artist listing:
1. What’s Really Good Theme (intro)
2. Cut’n Up (Feat. Badoff) Shreveport LA
3. Getch Hands Up (Feat. Young Vinchi) Bronx NY
4. I Think I’m Black (Feat. Crocker) Spartanburg NC
5. Better Dayz (Feat. Attica Barz) New York NY
6. Rollercoaster (Feat. A-Luvv) Charlotte NC
7. Shorty Number 2 (Feat. Sonny) East Hartford CT
8. Breaded 2 Da Max (Feat. Da Citi Boyz) Charleston SC
9. Four Elements (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
10. Take A Picture (Feat. CEO Tone B) Pittsburg PA
11. Don’t Know Bout Me (Feat. Born UndaDogz) Hyattsville MD
12. Hopscotch (Feat. MC Imprint) Seal Beach CA
13. How We Get It (Feat. Young Gator) Dallas TX
14. The Come Up (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
15. OS Arrest (Feat. Outspoken) Topeka KS
16. Hood Anthem (Feat. Breeze, H. Deezy, Q.G.) Panama City FL
17. Hustlaz Anthem (Feat. Kuta Y) Midland PA
18. Let’s Talk About Me (Feat. Young Ripp) New York NY
19. Missin U (Feat. Choclatestine) Mobile AL
20. Those Days (Feat. Keya Benberry) Indianapolis IN
21. Wram Up (Feat. Aces Rodriguez) Jackson MS
22. Nowhere (Feat. Battleground City) Tucson AZ
23. Where Did It Go (Feat. Authentic) Denver CO
24. What’s Really Good Theme (outtro)
To be included on the next Mixtape, go here to Submit your tracks.
What’s Really Good MixTapes/ US Magazine started in 2008 with a great mission to promote and explore the up and coming artist. We provided artists a way to showcase thier talents and to be able to get exposure they would normally have to wait to receive. We Are Back And Here To Stay! We belive Hip Hop and R & B talent starts in the streets and we want the world to know what it is missing. We provide intuative interviews of artist who are producing great music and are on the cusp of greatness. If anyone is going to be anyone, we want them to get their start in the What’s Really Good magazine.
Check out our January 2012 FREE issue on this site and see what everyone is talking about in the underground, independant world of Hip Hop and R & B music.
Advertise and distribute
- Super Low Advertising Rates For Artists Or BusinessesAs one of the most centralized magazines in the country, we pride ourselves on the connection we have with up and coming artists in the Hip Hop and R & B genres. Advertising in the What’s Really Good magazine allows your business to diversify the reach of it’s advertising and increase your overall profits. To take a look at our media kit CLICK HERE. Our rates include all ad generation costs for first time advertisers. If you are submitting an ad, the resolution must be at least 300 DPI and full page ads require a 1/8 inch bleed. Please give us a call if you have any questions on creating your ad or ad deadlines.(865) 474-9580
9am – 6pm EST
Mon – Fri
- Distribute In Your Area & Make BIG $We are always looking for more places to distribute our magazines and mixtapes. If you have a retail location, barbershop, salon, newstand, record store, flea market, swap meet, or just want to sell out of your trunk, we have a deal for you. Give us a call at the number above or Email Usyour information and we will call you back to set you up immediately.At what’s Really Good, we interview the best national artists and have the appeal that the urban culture is looking for. This magazine is taking off and we want everyone to come along for the ride.
What’s Really Good! MixTapes started a few years ago to give indie artists a way to showcase their music tracks on a more widely reviewed basis. We accept tracks to be included on the mixtapes and then promote them with the What’s Really Good Magazine, iTunes Store, Web Site Submissions, Facebook, MySpace, Online Radio Stations, ReverbNation, and In Store Sales. We sometimes include tracks from established artists who allow us to help push the mixtapes into radio stations. Every artist submitting tracks for a mixtape maintains full artistic rights to their tracks and only provide us the right to promote. Each artist will recieve free copies of the mixtape and ALL mixtapes are available on iTunes or this website for their fans.
Some artist will be featured in corresponding issues of the What’s Really Good Magazine that are available at Here and they will also receive free copies via mail for their portfolio.
About our Team
- Sir Charles B1 – President / CEOAs the President / CEO, Sir Charles B1 makes the decisions on all of the content of both the mixtapes and the magazine. He reviews all of the tracks submitted and generates feedback to the artists for track improvements. He is the driving force for What’s Really Good MixTapes / US Magazine.
- DJ’s, Producers, HostsWe contract a variety of people to give us versatility in our MixTapes and the Magazine. If you would like to DJ or Host a What’s Really Good MixTape or be featured in the magazine. Email Us with a BIO and you will be considered for future projects.
WRG Body Shot!
Like the current Body Shot? You know you can participate! Send your body shots to the link below. This is a paid modeling position here at WRG Mixtapes / US Magazine.
We are always looking for the hottest ladies. Submit photos with bio.
- View Or Event Calendar See Our Upcoming EventsClick Here to to see the events we will be attending, hosting, or covering.
- Submit Tracks For Mixtapes Use Our Submit Track FormClick Here to to send us tracks for an upcoming Mixtape. Absolutely Free.
- Submit Commercials For Radio Use This Form To Send CommercialsClick Here to send us commercials for WRG Online Radio. $5.00 / 30 sec spot.
- Submit Ads for The Magazine Use This Form To Submit AdsClick Here to send us ads for the next issue of the WRG Magazine. Ads start at $40.00 up to $300.00. Rate Card.
- Contact Us Use Our Contact FormClick Here to let us know what you think about us and to ask any questions about our service.