Rory Lewis CD Release: Rory Lewis releases its 3rd CD “So Ugh L.A.!” instantly catapulting the CD to #2 in Denver. During the period 1999 to 2006 Rory Lewis was the most downloaded unsigned band on the internet making the top 10 of Rolling Stone Magazine Billboard charts right under Eminem. Rory was also a huge success on MTV and opened up for Stone Temple Pilots, Everclear, George Thorogood, the Violent Femmes and many other acts. Rory then received his PhD in Computer Science specializing in Neuroscience and became a Doctor of Computational Neurosciences working at both the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Medical School and the Colorado Springs campus. After 7 years of not being on the big stage he decided to record his 3rd CD with Prasanna Bishop who has worked with and produced the likes of Eminem, Big Head Todd and the Monsters and the String Cheese Incident. So Ugh L.A.! consists of 9 mind blowing hits and is Rory’s best album. Students all over Colorado are downloading a 60 second demo of Colorado and making it the official state song of Coloradohttp://www.reverbnation.com/rorylewisband/song/18827177-colorado – and the CD has not even been released yet.
In a time and place where beef and turf politics surround rap music, Sydal has been labeled a breath of fresh air by fans and artists alike. This is because Sydal, who came into the game making dis records about anybody he wasn’t feeling, did a complete 180 and refuses to take part in a practice that has forever held his city down in the industry. “Rap music used to thrive on beef, but the tables have turned. Fans want to hear good MUSIC, positive solutions and be entertained…not caught up in an issue that doesn’t concern them”. Sydal lives in a city that has been going through a constant power struggle, where everybody wants to be labeled the “king” of the city, and collaborations are few and far between. This same problem keeps his hometown of San Jose out of the spotlight. .. ..Sydal started freestyling at the age of 11, and started writing and recording songs at the age of 14. From there, he would duplicate mixtapes in his bedroom and pass them out on a daily basis…to whoever would take one from him. It wasn’t until 2001, at the age of 19, that he financed and recorded his first LP, “Game Theory” and started getting his name out beyond his region. He caught the attention of many people throughout Northern California, and from there he grew his own fanbase from San Jose to Europe and Japan. After falling out with every artist he worked with, all he did was record dis record after dis record, and eventually decided to take a break from music altogether… ..Eventually, Sydal stepped back into the studio and decided to do everything himself. From writing, to beats, to full production (Pre-Mastering). By his side are cats like Young D, JC and Trenceda, whom he has been working closely with for quite some time now. Because of that, you can expect a few new albums very soon. This includes a Sydal solo, a Sydal & JC collaboration project, and some work from the StreetSav camp and Young D. Sydal has been from studio to studio, writing and recording non-stop for himself and for others. He is set to feature on numerous upcoming projects, and expand into other areas of entertainment as well… ..On top of all the recording, Sydal can be found performing in venues such as The Improv in San Jose, The Britannia Arms in Cupertino, and various other places. If you’d like to see him in your area, hit him up and it will happen. We’ll see what the world holds for this man, who is bent on creating good music for good people. “I don’t want to make records that will get me killed, I want to make records that will get me HEARD! I’m here to touch people, and to make real music with some real talented people”. I’m sure the world will be surprised when they hear what Sydal is bringing to the table. Sydal will be one of the best in the industry very soon…
“Get High” Studio Session
- June 12, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 11
- You don’t want to miss this one.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- May 15, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 10You don’t want to miss this one. Click below to purchase your copy today!
- April 17, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 9
- Just Released.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- Older WRG Mixtapes Click to get archived WRG Mixtapes
What’s really good vol # 11
Song and artist listing:
1. What’s Really Good Theme (intro)
2. Cut’n Up (Feat. Badoff) Shreveport LA
3. Getch Hands Up (Feat. Young Vinchi) Bronx NY
4. I Think I’m Black (Feat. Crocker) Spartanburg NC
5. Better Dayz (Feat. Attica Barz) New York NY
6. Rollercoaster (Feat. A-Luvv) Charlotte NC
7. Shorty Number 2 (Feat. Sonny) East Hartford CT
8. Breaded 2 Da Max (Feat. Da Citi Boyz) Charleston SC
9. Four Elements (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
10. Take A Picture (Feat. CEO Tone B) Pittsburg PA
11. Don’t Know Bout Me (Feat. Born UndaDogz) Hyattsville MD
12. Hopscotch (Feat. MC Imprint) Seal Beach CA
13. How We Get It (Feat. Young Gator) Dallas TX
14. The Come Up (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
15. OS Arrest (Feat. Outspoken) Topeka KS
16. Hood Anthem (Feat. Breeze, H. Deezy, Q.G.) Panama City FL
17. Hustlaz Anthem (Feat. Kuta Y) Midland PA
18. Let’s Talk About Me (Feat. Young Ripp) New York NY
19. Missin U (Feat. Choclatestine) Mobile AL
20. Those Days (Feat. Keya Benberry) Indianapolis IN
21. Wram Up (Feat. Aces Rodriguez) Jackson MS
22. Nowhere (Feat. Battleground City) Tucson AZ
23. Where Did It Go (Feat. Authentic) Denver CO
24. What’s Really Good Theme (outtro)
To be included on the next Mixtape, go here to Submit your tracks.
What’s Really Good MixTapes/ US Magazine started in 2008 with a great mission to promote and explore the up and coming artist. We provided artists a way to showcase thier talents and to be able to get exposure they would normally have to wait to receive. We Are Back And Here To Stay! We belive Hip Hop and R & B talent starts in the streets and we want the world to know what it is missing. We provide intuative interviews of artist who are producing great music and are on the cusp of greatness. If anyone is going to be anyone, we want them to get their start in the What’s Really Good magazine.
Check out our January 2012 FREE issue on this site and see what everyone is talking about in the underground, independant world of Hip Hop and R & B music.
Advertise and distribute
- Super Low Advertising Rates For Artists Or BusinessesAs one of the most centralized magazines in the country, we pride ourselves on the connection we have with up and coming artists in the Hip Hop and R & B genres. Advertising in the What’s Really Good magazine allows your business to diversify the reach of it’s advertising and increase your overall profits. To take a look at our media kit CLICK HERE. Our rates include all ad generation costs for first time advertisers. If you are submitting an ad, the resolution must be at least 300 DPI and full page ads require a 1/8 inch bleed. Please give us a call if you have any questions on creating your ad or ad deadlines.(865) 474-9580
9am – 6pm EST
Mon – Fri
- Distribute In Your Area & Make BIG $We are always looking for more places to distribute our magazines and mixtapes. If you have a retail location, barbershop, salon, newstand, record store, flea market, swap meet, or just want to sell out of your trunk, we have a deal for you. Give us a call at the number above or Email Usyour information and we will call you back to set you up immediately.At what’s Really Good, we interview the best national artists and have the appeal that the urban culture is looking for. This magazine is taking off and we want everyone to come along for the ride.
What’s Really Good! MixTapes started a few years ago to give indie artists a way to showcase their music tracks on a more widely reviewed basis. We accept tracks to be included on the mixtapes and then promote them with the What’s Really Good Magazine, iTunes Store, Web Site Submissions, Facebook, MySpace, Online Radio Stations, ReverbNation, and In Store Sales. We sometimes include tracks from established artists who allow us to help push the mixtapes into radio stations. Every artist submitting tracks for a mixtape maintains full artistic rights to their tracks and only provide us the right to promote. Each artist will recieve free copies of the mixtape and ALL mixtapes are available on iTunes or this website for their fans.
Some artist will be featured in corresponding issues of the What’s Really Good Magazine that are available at Here and they will also receive free copies via mail for their portfolio.
About our Team
- Sir Charles B1 – President / CEOAs the President / CEO, Sir Charles B1 makes the decisions on all of the content of both the mixtapes and the magazine. He reviews all of the tracks submitted and generates feedback to the artists for track improvements. He is the driving force for What’s Really Good MixTapes / US Magazine.
- DJ’s, Producers, HostsWe contract a variety of people to give us versatility in our MixTapes and the Magazine. If you would like to DJ or Host a What’s Really Good MixTape or be featured in the magazine. Email Us with a BIO and you will be considered for future projects.
WRG Body Shot!
Like the current Body Shot? You know you can participate! Send your body shots to the link below. This is a paid modeling position here at WRG Mixtapes / US Magazine.
We are always looking for the hottest ladies. Submit photos with bio.
- View Or Event Calendar See Our Upcoming EventsClick Here to to see the events we will be attending, hosting, or covering.
- Submit Tracks For Mixtapes Use Our Submit Track FormClick Here to to send us tracks for an upcoming Mixtape. Absolutely Free.
- Submit Commercials For Radio Use This Form To Send CommercialsClick Here to send us commercials for WRG Online Radio. $5.00 / 30 sec spot.
- Submit Ads for The Magazine Use This Form To Submit AdsClick Here to send us ads for the next issue of the WRG Magazine. Ads start at $40.00 up to $300.00. Rate Card.
- Contact Us Use Our Contact FormClick Here to let us know what you think about us and to ask any questions about our service.
H Dub album Recognize released in Japan!
Get it here: http://bit.ly/kPVM8n
CROOK DOGGG CAPON3/ ORIGINAL CROOKED I ( BORN ALVON ALLEN ON DEC. 02, 1978) IS A EAST LONG BEACH ARTIST WHO’S BEEN MAKING MUSIC SINCE A KID, AND HAS BEEN RAPPING AND WRITING SONGS ON PAPER SINCE THE AGE OF 10, STARTED HIS RAP CARRER IN 1995 WHILE GOING TO LB WILSON H.S ENTERTAINING AND LIVING THE STREET LIFE COMING UP ON WHAT THEY CALL THE EVIL SIDE OF THE CITY. IT WAS HARD BUT I MANAGED TO GET BY THE MANY OBSTACLES I FACED EVERYDAY. NOT SURPASSING JAIL BUT ABLE TO TURN MY LIFE AROUND COMPLETELY WITH MY MUSIC AND TALENTS.
Bogard Records is a record label based in Lakewood, California, and owned by producer Chauncey “H-Dub” Sylvester, specializing in West Coast hip hop music. The label Bogard Records was established in 1997 as a spin off of Dub Tight Tracks production company of the same moniker. Its first act was the Long Beach Finest, compilation album was released in the 1998 and sold independently -as did the second compilation Eastside Ridaz, compilation released in 1999. In 2003, the label released 3 debut albums Triple Play Gamerz,YB and H-Dub to be sold independently. In 2010, The label is currently working on Crook Doggg, MacTrey3,Slyfedi,H-Dub and many more upcoming acts on the label.
Born Chauncey Sylvester, better known by his stage name H Dub, is a Long Beach record producer, songwriter, CEO of Bogard Records and Beach Boy Entertainment and is a rapper. H Dub is a boss and exceeds the expectations for his hard work ethics and is already platinum bound and is also known for his smooth layed back flows and his music production is known for interacting layed back funk basses, smooth guitars, mellowed-out sounds and incorportating throbbing drum hits banging threw his dubtight tracks and is influenced by the 70s and 80s music. H Dub had done many live performances threw out the US and is currently pushing music his music and various artist threw digital and street distribution independently. H Dub goal is to put out good music, marketing and promotion strategies to build a multi-million dollar corporation. H Dub is looking to networt and utilize his skills and contribute to company goals.
FIND ANY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!
Run DMC Public Enemy 2 Pac The Beastie Boys N.W.A Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five Salt-N-Pepa A Tribe Called Quest Notorious B.I.G. Nas Outkast LL Cool J Boogie Down Productions Missy Elliott Queen Latifah Jay Z Dr. Dre Mary J. Blige De La Soul Eminem Wu Tang Clan Afrika Bambatta The Fugees Doug E. Fresh Ice-T Lauryn Hill The Roots Erykah Badu DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Mos Def KRS – One Ice Cube TLC DJ Kool Herc MC Lyte Snoop Dogg Grand Wizard Theodore Common Slick Rick DMX Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth EPMD Mantronix Kurtis Blow Gang Starr Kool Moe Dee Talib Kwelli Digital Underground Mase Big Daddy Kan Lil Kim MC Hammer Naughty By Nature Treacherous Three Cypress Hill Biz Markie Eve Kanye West Busta Rhymes Puff Daddy/P. Diddy Arrested Development Heavy D. & The Boyz The Sugar Hill Gang Scarface Brand Nubian Geto Boys Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Wyclef Jean The Fat Boys Digable Planets the Pharcyde Method Man Mobb Deep Ludacris Will Smith Nelly Roxanne Shante The Jurassic 5 Eazy E Whodini Coolio Spoonie Gee Da Brat Tone Loc Funky 4 + 1 Foxy Brown 3rd Bass Big Punisher Nappy Roots The Cold Crush Brothers The Jungle Brothers Yo – Yo Stetsasonic Grandmaster Melle Mel Black Eyed Peas Blackalicious Grand Puba Fat Joe Das EFX
RECORDING TIPS AND TRICKS VIDEOS:
Audio Recording Equipment Gibson guitar Sony Acid Pro recording equipment Fender recording software digital recorders cd dvd cd burners digital audio recording studio monitors headphones digital audio workstation audio mixer shure rode motu protools cubase cakewalk reason ADAM Audio Adobe AKG Alesis American Audio Antares Apogee Apple Applied Acoustics Systems Arturia Audio-Technica AudioWarrior Auralex Behringer Best Service Beyerdynamic Bias Big Fish Audio Blue Sky Bose Boss Cakewalk Celemony Condre Digidesign Direct Sound Discrete Drums DuP E-MU EastWest Eastwest Quantum Leap Edirol Event Expansion Tank Focusrite Fostex Fxpansion Gibson Glyph HHB IK Multimedia ILIO JBL JVC Korg KRK LaCie Lexicon Line 6 M-Audio Mackie Magix MakeMusic! Marantz Maxell MicroBoards Micronet MIDI Solutions MOTU Native Instruments Numark PCDJ PG Music PreSonus Primera Technology Pro Media Propellerhead Q Up Arts Quantegy RME Roland Samsung scarbee Sennheiser Shure Sibelius Skullcandy Sonic Implants Sonic Reality Sonik Capsules Sony Spectrasonics Steinberg Studio RTS Submersible Music Taiyo Yuden TASCAM TC Electronic TDK Toontrack Trutone Ultrasone Universal Audio Vienna Instruments Waves Yamaha Zero G
Deron Rattliff (Better known as) Smooove Gotti was born December 28, 1986 in Cleveland, Ohio. He grew up in the 10th Ward on the eastside of Cleveland. He started rapping as a teenager and gradually became more and more serious throughout the years. As he became more passionate he developed into a great lyricist with alot of commercial appeal. At the age of 16 he became a father to a beautiful baby girl which fueled him even further. He begin recording major singles in 2007 and after years of hard work he became Co Ceo of his own label (I C Green Ent) in 2010. He officially released his first single in August of 2010 and currently he has two singles available on itunes and amazon. Smoove Gotti has a hunger for success and unmatched potential for making music while also being a very professional businessman. He is dedicated to delivering quality music to a broad range of people and refuses to fail. So if you haven’t heard of Smoove Gotti you will in the very near future.
Never Did Play Free Mixtape!
Release Date: 08/21/2011
Submitted by: Smoove Gotti
Smoove Gotti links:
Smoove Gotti videos:
|Smoove Gotti: Make the city clap|
|Smoove Gotti Live Performance|
|Smoove Gotti – The Cyhper|
|Smoove Gotti Never Did Play Promo|
|Yard Day 2011 – Smoove Gotti|
|Smoove Gotti – Intro (Dream’n)|
|Smoove Gotti – Bounce|
|Smoove Gotti – Players Balling|
|Smoove Gotti Ft. Gambyno – Whats It Hitting For|