Yung Sko is a Midwest artist from Junction City, Kansas. Born 1987 and coming from a broken home he was raised by his grandmother and great grandparents. His mother and father divorced when he was two and he lost his father at 5 years old. At thirteen he learned to cope with his pain through music. Growing up listening to his father rap made it second nature. In 2010 he created A group called M.O.B Muziks Our Blessn, and the rest is to be continued..
Artists Yung Sko has done shows with:
The Jacker(Mob Figures)
Rich The Factor
DJ Absolut(Hot 97)(106&Park)
Members: Yung Sko
Sounds Like: T.I., Lil Wayne, Drake, Rich the factor, Mac Dre
Manager: Erskine Edwards
“*Kevin “Yung Sko Jones is a independent underground artist originally fromJunction City, Ks and his stlye can be defined as versatile. He has donesome gansta, hip hop, and pop. I’m sure the list will grow from there, heis a composer, writer, producer, and he’s also skilled in video production.His multi talent potential makes him that much more of an asset to whomeverhe signs with. Yung Sko has an establishing fan base on twitter of 854 andcounting, on facebook he has 2034 friends, and we have recently set up areverbnation page with his professional EPK. We upload new content on afrequent basis to both this page and his youtube to keep fans andsupporters updated as to what’s going on. For all business related matters,refer to Yung Sko manager Erskine Edwards with Money Up Management; contactinfo is email@example.com tagged.com/moneyupmanagementfacebook.com/moneyupmanagementreverbnation.com/moneyupmanagementtwitter.com/bigerklinkedin.com/edwardserskine.Yung Sko contact info,”
M.O.B. – Kikc It (Official Video)
- June 12, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 11
- You don’t want to miss this one.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- May 15, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 10You don’t want to miss this one. Click below to purchase your copy today!
- April 17, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 9
- Just Released.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- Older WRG Mixtapes Click to get archived WRG Mixtapes
What’s really good vol # 11
Song and artist listing:
1. What’s Really Good Theme (intro)
2. Cut’n Up (Feat. Badoff) Shreveport LA
3. Getch Hands Up (Feat. Young Vinchi) Bronx NY
4. I Think I’m Black (Feat. Crocker) Spartanburg NC
5. Better Dayz (Feat. Attica Barz) New York NY
6. Rollercoaster (Feat. A-Luvv) Charlotte NC
7. Shorty Number 2 (Feat. Sonny) East Hartford CT
8. Breaded 2 Da Max (Feat. Da Citi Boyz) Charleston SC
9. Four Elements (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
10. Take A Picture (Feat. CEO Tone B) Pittsburg PA
11. Don’t Know Bout Me (Feat. Born UndaDogz) Hyattsville MD
12. Hopscotch (Feat. MC Imprint) Seal Beach CA
13. How We Get It (Feat. Young Gator) Dallas TX
14. The Come Up (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
15. OS Arrest (Feat. Outspoken) Topeka KS
16. Hood Anthem (Feat. Breeze, H. Deezy, Q.G.) Panama City FL
17. Hustlaz Anthem (Feat. Kuta Y) Midland PA
18. Let’s Talk About Me (Feat. Young Ripp) New York NY
19. Missin U (Feat. Choclatestine) Mobile AL
20. Those Days (Feat. Keya Benberry) Indianapolis IN
21. Wram Up (Feat. Aces Rodriguez) Jackson MS
22. Nowhere (Feat. Battleground City) Tucson AZ
23. Where Did It Go (Feat. Authentic) Denver CO
24. What’s Really Good Theme (outtro)
To be included on the next Mixtape, go here to Submit your tracks.
What’s Really Good MixTapes/ US Magazine started in 2008 with a great mission to promote and explore the up and coming artist. We provided artists a way to showcase thier talents and to be able to get exposure they would normally have to wait to receive. We Are Back And Here To Stay! We belive Hip Hop and R & B talent starts in the streets and we want the world to know what it is missing. We provide intuative interviews of artist who are producing great music and are on the cusp of greatness. If anyone is going to be anyone, we want them to get their start in the What’s Really Good magazine.
Check out our January 2012 FREE issue on this site and see what everyone is talking about in the underground, independant world of Hip Hop and R & B music.
Advertise and distribute
- Super Low Advertising Rates For Artists Or BusinessesAs one of the most centralized magazines in the country, we pride ourselves on the connection we have with up and coming artists in the Hip Hop and R & B genres. Advertising in the What’s Really Good magazine allows your business to diversify the reach of it’s advertising and increase your overall profits. To take a look at our media kit CLICK HERE. Our rates include all ad generation costs for first time advertisers. If you are submitting an ad, the resolution must be at least 300 DPI and full page ads require a 1/8 inch bleed. Please give us a call if you have any questions on creating your ad or ad deadlines.(865) 474-9580
9am – 6pm EST
Mon – Fri
- Distribute In Your Area & Make BIG $We are always looking for more places to distribute our magazines and mixtapes. If you have a retail location, barbershop, salon, newstand, record store, flea market, swap meet, or just want to sell out of your trunk, we have a deal for you. Give us a call at the number above or Email Usyour information and we will call you back to set you up immediately.At what’s Really Good, we interview the best national artists and have the appeal that the urban culture is looking for. This magazine is taking off and we want everyone to come along for the ride.
What’s Really Good! MixTapes started a few years ago to give indie artists a way to showcase their music tracks on a more widely reviewed basis. We accept tracks to be included on the mixtapes and then promote them with the What’s Really Good Magazine, iTunes Store, Web Site Submissions, Facebook, MySpace, Online Radio Stations, ReverbNation, and In Store Sales. We sometimes include tracks from established artists who allow us to help push the mixtapes into radio stations. Every artist submitting tracks for a mixtape maintains full artistic rights to their tracks and only provide us the right to promote. Each artist will recieve free copies of the mixtape and ALL mixtapes are available on iTunes or this website for their fans.
Some artist will be featured in corresponding issues of the What’s Really Good Magazine that are available at Here and they will also receive free copies via mail for their portfolio.
About our Team
- Sir Charles B1 – President / CEOAs the President / CEO, Sir Charles B1 makes the decisions on all of the content of both the mixtapes and the magazine. He reviews all of the tracks submitted and generates feedback to the artists for track improvements. He is the driving force for What’s Really Good MixTapes / US Magazine.
- DJ’s, Producers, HostsWe contract a variety of people to give us versatility in our MixTapes and the Magazine. If you would like to DJ or Host a What’s Really Good MixTape or be featured in the magazine. Email Us with a BIO and you will be considered for future projects.
WRG Body Shot!
Like the current Body Shot? You know you can participate! Send your body shots to the link below. This is a paid modeling position here at WRG Mixtapes / US Magazine.
We are always looking for the hottest ladies. Submit photos with bio.
- View Or Event Calendar See Our Upcoming EventsClick Here to to see the events we will be attending, hosting, or covering.
- Submit Tracks For Mixtapes Use Our Submit Track FormClick Here to to send us tracks for an upcoming Mixtape. Absolutely Free.
- Submit Commercials For Radio Use This Form To Send CommercialsClick Here to send us commercials for WRG Online Radio. $5.00 / 30 sec spot.
- Submit Ads for The Magazine Use This Form To Submit AdsClick Here to send us ads for the next issue of the WRG Magazine. Ads start at $40.00 up to $300.00. Rate Card.
- Contact Us Use Our Contact FormClick Here to let us know what you think about us and to ask any questions about our service.
THE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED KIEASHA TURRENTINE AKA QU33N IS READY TO SHINE IN HER GIFTS. AS A YOUNG GIRL GROWING UP, QU33N ADMIRED ICON JANET JACKSON. DIRECTOR, JOHN SINGLETON WAS CASTING FOR THE MOVIE ‘POETIC JUSTICE’ AND QU33N WENT OUT FOR THE ROLE OF JANET JACKSON AS A LITTLE GIRL. MR. SINGLETON WAS BLOWN AWAY WITH QU33N’S PERFORMANCE AND SHE WAS GIVEN THE ROLE. GROWING UP, QU33N LOVED MUSIC, DANCE AND THEATER.
THE NIECE OF JAZZ SAXOPHONIST “STANLEY TURRENTINE”, KIEASHA, IS SOON TO BE A SENSATION AS SHE’S BEEN AROUND MUSIC HER ENTIRE LIFE; FROM WATCHING HER BROTHER’S GROUP “QUO” WHO WERE ONCE SIGNED TO MICHAEL JACKSON LABEL MJJ; SHE LEARNED THE TRADE. QU33N WOULD SAY, “YOU EITHER LOVE IT OR HATE IT”.
QU33N WAS EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN HER COMMUNITY. AS AN AMBITIONS YOUNG TEEN. QU33N WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE DRILL TEAM CALLED “THE PASADENA COW GIRLS” AS WELL AS ANOTHER NEWLY ESTABLISHED DRILL TEAM CALLED “RAINBOW COALITION”. ONE OF THE MANY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAPTAIN, WAS TO MAKE UP ROUTINES AND TEACH IT TO OVER FIFTY GIRLS. QU33N TRAVELED THE WORLD GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AND SHE WAS REWARDED FOR BEING A ROLE MODEL TO YOUNGER GIRLS WHO ADMIRED HER LEADERSHIP. AS CAPTAIN OF THE RAINBOW COALITION DRILL TEAM. QU33N WON 1ST PLACE AFTER SUBMITTING HER ESSAY ON MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. THE DRILL TEAM WAS INVITED TO ATLANTA TO PREFORM IN THE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. PARADE. THIS WAS AN HONOR AS QU33N REPRESENTED THE CITY OF PASADENA AND YOUNG GIRLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
QUEEN LOVES TO LAUGH, ATTENDING FAMILY GATHERINGS, JET SKIING AND BEING CREATIVE, SHE IS DEFINITELY A TRENDSETTER.
QU33N, THE SISTER OF POP FUNK SUPER STAR DEJUAN TURRENTINE AND PHENOMENAL PRODUCER ARTIST/MODEL DEWAYNE TURRENTINE AKA PRINCE SYC, THIS ENTERTAINER IS WELL POLISHED AND GROOMED. SHE SHINES IN ACTING, SINGING, RAPPING, MODELING, WRITING AND DESIGNING. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS DRAWN TO HER IN EVERY WALK OF LIFE; QU33N IS TRULY A STAR.
IN 2008, QU33N WAS IN FARRAH FRANKLIN’S (OF DESTINY’S CHILD) GIRL GROUP CALLED PHEENIX.
IN 2009, QU33N WAS FEATURED ON SONG “ROBOTIC LOVE REMIX” WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY BLAQUE ROZE.
IN 2010, QU33N RELEASED HER SINGLE “PRETTY GIRLZ”
IN 2011, QU33N HAS COME TOGETHER WITH BOTH HER BROTHERS, AND HAS FORMED THE GROUP TURRENTINE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAQUE ROZE INC
THE START OF 2012, QU33N WILL BE RELEASING HER SOLO MIX TAPE.
EPISODE 19 OF QU33NOFVISION
Greatest Rap/Hip-Hop Artists,Hip Hop,Rap,Run DMC ,Public Enemy, 2 Pac ,The Beastie Boys,
Greatest Rap/Hip-Hop Producers/DJs,Rap/Hip-Hop Lyricists/ Emcees
|RUN-DMC – It’s Tricky|
|RUN-DMC – Christmas In Hollis|
|RUN-DMC – Walk This Way|
|RUN-DMC – King Of Rock|
|RUN-DMC – Rock Box|
|Its Tricky- RUN DMC|
|RUN-DMC vs. Jason Nevins – It’s Like That|
|Run DMC Sucker MCs|
|Run-DMC Peter Piper|
|RUN-DMC – Run’s House|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NextSearch:
Run DMC Public Enemy 2 Pac The Beastie Boys N.W.A Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five Salt-N-Pepa A Tribe Called Quest Notorious B.I.G. Nas Outkast LL Cool J Boogie Down Productions Missy Elliott Queen Latifah Jay Z Dr. Dre Mary J. Blige De La Soul Eminem Wu Tang Clan Afrika Bambatta The Fugees Doug E. Fresh Ice-T Lauryn Hill The Roots Erykah Badu DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Mos Def KRS – One Ice Cube TLC DJ Kool Herc MC Lyte Snoop Dogg Grand Wizard Theodore Common Slick Rick DMX Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth EPMD Mantronix Kurtis Blow Gang Starr Kool Moe Dee Talib Kwelli Digital Underground Mase Big Daddy Kan Lil Kim MC Hammer Naughty By Nature Treacherous Three Cypress Hill Biz Markie Eve Kanye West Busta Rhymes Puff Daddy/P. Diddy Arrested Development Heavy D. & The Boyz The Sugar Hill Gang Scarface Brand Nubian Geto Boys Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Wyclef Jean The Fat Boys Digable Planets the Pharcyde Method Man Mobb Deep Ludacris Will Smith Nelly Roxanne Shant� The Jurassic 5 Eazy E Whodini Coolio Spoonie Gee Da Brat Tone Loc Funky 4 + 1 Foxy Brown 3rd Bass Big Punisher Nappy Roots The Cold Crush Brothers The Jungle Brothers Yo – Yo Stetsasonic Grandmaster Melle Mel Black Eyed Peas Blackalicious Grand Puba Fat Joe Das EFX
Berklee College of Music student, Liz Lohnes is a singer-songwriter (pop, hip-hop, R&B) from Boston, MA.
Her original songs have received prestigious recognition “Where You Are” was nominated the best hip-hop/pop/r&b song of the year at the USA4Real Awards. “Baby” was recently featured in LL Cool J’s blog, where his daughter Tali chose Liz as “Lady of the Week”. “Vera’s Lullaby” was listed in DJ Cut’s top 10. “Vera’s Lullaby” earned Liz a spot to perform at the annual Women’s Musician Network Concert at the Berklee Performance Center in Boston. “Do Your Thing” was chosen by Serena Williams as one of the five finalists in a worldwide songwriting contest to be Serena’s theme song. “Reaching for the Stars” won her a spot on the 2009 MySpace Music Calendar for most inspirational original music.
Liz’s music ranks in the top 100 for twitter music. And she was nominated for best hip-hop/pop newbie at the USA4Real Awards.
Liz’s has performed with American Idol’s Ayla Brown and at Kimberly Locke’s Block Party. She has performed on big stages including The Apollo Theater, The Berklee Performance Center, Gillette Stadium, TD Bank North Garden, The Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, Rock the Plaza at Patriot Place, City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA, Six Flags Great Escape, NY, Six Flags, MA, and the Downtown Crossing Summer Concert Series in Boston to name a few.
|About Liz Lohnes|
L3SSONLAST is a fusion of Hip-Hop, Industrial, Rock, EDM/WMD, Glitch and Circuit Bending. Twisted Beats and a combination of a genuine love for the Truth and bold outspoken lyrics. I use everything I can to make my point from my songs to my covers and my videos. So I planted all the seeds and watched as it came to fruition, what I lack in emotion I make up in ambition.