- June 12, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 11
- You don’t want to miss this one.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- May 15, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 10You don’t want to miss this one. Click below to purchase your copy today!
- April 17, 2012 – Just Released What’s Really Good Mixtape Vol # 9
- Just Released.
- Click below to purchase your copy today!
- Older WRG Mixtapes Click to get archived WRG Mixtapes
What’s really good vol # 11
Song and artist listing:
1. What’s Really Good Theme (intro)
2. Cut’n Up (Feat. Badoff) Shreveport LA
3. Getch Hands Up (Feat. Young Vinchi) Bronx NY
4. I Think I’m Black (Feat. Crocker) Spartanburg NC
5. Better Dayz (Feat. Attica Barz) New York NY
6. Rollercoaster (Feat. A-Luvv) Charlotte NC
7. Shorty Number 2 (Feat. Sonny) East Hartford CT
8. Breaded 2 Da Max (Feat. Da Citi Boyz) Charleston SC
9. Four Elements (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
10. Take A Picture (Feat. CEO Tone B) Pittsburg PA
11. Don’t Know Bout Me (Feat. Born UndaDogz) Hyattsville MD
12. Hopscotch (Feat. MC Imprint) Seal Beach CA
13. How We Get It (Feat. Young Gator) Dallas TX
14. The Come Up (Feat. Chuckie Campbell) Buffalo NY
15. OS Arrest (Feat. Outspoken) Topeka KS
16. Hood Anthem (Feat. Breeze, H. Deezy, Q.G.) Panama City FL
17. Hustlaz Anthem (Feat. Kuta Y) Midland PA
18. Let’s Talk About Me (Feat. Young Ripp) New York NY
19. Missin U (Feat. Choclatestine) Mobile AL
20. Those Days (Feat. Keya Benberry) Indianapolis IN
21. Wram Up (Feat. Aces Rodriguez) Jackson MS
22. Nowhere (Feat. Battleground City) Tucson AZ
23. Where Did It Go (Feat. Authentic) Denver CO
24. What’s Really Good Theme (outtro)
To be included on the next Mixtape, go here to Submit your tracks.
What’s Really Good MixTapes/ US Magazine started in 2008 with a great mission to promote and explore the up and coming artist. We provided artists a way to showcase thier talents and to be able to get exposure they would normally have to wait to receive. We Are Back And Here To Stay! We belive Hip Hop and R & B talent starts in the streets and we want the world to know what it is missing. We provide intuative interviews of artist who are producing great music and are on the cusp of greatness. If anyone is going to be anyone, we want them to get their start in the What’s Really Good magazine.
Check out our January 2012 FREE issue on this site and see what everyone is talking about in the underground, independant world of Hip Hop and R & B music.
Advertise and distribute
- Super Low Advertising Rates For Artists Or BusinessesAs one of the most centralized magazines in the country, we pride ourselves on the connection we have with up and coming artists in the Hip Hop and R & B genres. Advertising in the What’s Really Good magazine allows your business to diversify the reach of it’s advertising and increase your overall profits. To take a look at our media kit CLICK HERE. Our rates include all ad generation costs for first time advertisers. If you are submitting an ad, the resolution must be at least 300 DPI and full page ads require a 1/8 inch bleed. Please give us a call if you have any questions on creating your ad or ad deadlines.(865) 474-9580
9am – 6pm EST
Mon – Fri
- Distribute In Your Area & Make BIG $We are always looking for more places to distribute our magazines and mixtapes. If you have a retail location, barbershop, salon, newstand, record store, flea market, swap meet, or just want to sell out of your trunk, we have a deal for you. Give us a call at the number above or Email Usyour information and we will call you back to set you up immediately.At what’s Really Good, we interview the best national artists and have the appeal that the urban culture is looking for. This magazine is taking off and we want everyone to come along for the ride.
What’s Really Good! MixTapes started a few years ago to give indie artists a way to showcase their music tracks on a more widely reviewed basis. We accept tracks to be included on the mixtapes and then promote them with the What’s Really Good Magazine, iTunes Store, Web Site Submissions, Facebook, MySpace, Online Radio Stations, ReverbNation, and In Store Sales. We sometimes include tracks from established artists who allow us to help push the mixtapes into radio stations. Every artist submitting tracks for a mixtape maintains full artistic rights to their tracks and only provide us the right to promote. Each artist will recieve free copies of the mixtape and ALL mixtapes are available on iTunes or this website for their fans.
Some artist will be featured in corresponding issues of the What’s Really Good Magazine that are available at Here and they will also receive free copies via mail for their portfolio.
About our Team
- Sir Charles B1 – President / CEOAs the President / CEO, Sir Charles B1 makes the decisions on all of the content of both the mixtapes and the magazine. He reviews all of the tracks submitted and generates feedback to the artists for track improvements. He is the driving force for What’s Really Good MixTapes / US Magazine.
- DJ’s, Producers, HostsWe contract a variety of people to give us versatility in our MixTapes and the Magazine. If you would like to DJ or Host a What’s Really Good MixTape or be featured in the magazine. Email Us with a BIO and you will be considered for future projects.
WRG Body Shot!
Like the current Body Shot? You know you can participate! Send your body shots to the link below. This is a paid modeling position here at WRG Mixtapes / US Magazine.
We are always looking for the hottest ladies. Submit photos with bio.
- View Or Event Calendar See Our Upcoming EventsClick Here to to see the events we will be attending, hosting, or covering.
- Submit Tracks For Mixtapes Use Our Submit Track FormClick Here to to send us tracks for an upcoming Mixtape. Absolutely Free.
- Submit Commercials For Radio Use This Form To Send CommercialsClick Here to send us commercials for WRG Online Radio. $5.00 / 30 sec spot.
- Submit Ads for The Magazine Use This Form To Submit AdsClick Here to send us ads for the next issue of the WRG Magazine. Ads start at $40.00 up to $300.00. Rate Card.
- Contact Us Use Our Contact FormClick Here to let us know what you think about us and to ask any questions about our service.